- North America
- 4 weeks ago
Hello, Business Managers!
My name is Michael and I am the Founder & CEO at Skill Success – an Online Educational Platform that develops skills for personal and professional growth. We’re a rapidly growing e-learning provider in the expanding online education industry. We provide an on-demand subscription streaming service for over 2,000 online video courses with a focus on career development. Our company purpose is to empower people to reach their full potential in their careers.
We’re looking to hire a highly motivated and experienced Strategic Business Development Manager to be the leader we build our business development department around. Someone who will be responsible for identifying, outreaching, and securing new business opportunities such as partnerships and enterprise sales to drive our growth initiatives for our subscription service called All Access Pass. This role reports directly to the CEO and will work alongside our talented marketing team. This is a full-time remote position.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager specifically with these requirements:
- 5+ years of experience in business development
- Proven sales experience at a SaaS company or other digital subscription services
- Deep experience with building and analyzing reports in Salesforce or other CRM to provide accurate reporting metrics
- Ability to communicate effectively with C-suite representatives from prospective partners
- Experience in managing a remote team at least 3 – 5 direct reports
- Experience working remotely and responsible with deliverables
- Bachelor’s Degree
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business
- Experience with E-learning platforms
- Experience working in SAAS companies
- Experience with digital products
- Existing industry connections in education, government, corporate L&D or SMBs a huge plus
Your responsibility will include (but not limited to):
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual sales targets
- Ownership of strategy, vision and execution of business development efforts to drive more All Access Pass subscriptions
- Ideate and build sales processes including prospecting, outreach, sales presentations, closing and onboarding of new clients.
- Determine the CRM and other tools needed for reporting and analytics
- Work with marketing to identify our inbound and outbound prospecting strategies
- Identify where Skill Success can be best positioned to perform well in the B2B sector.
- Create key target prospect lists.
- Manage key accounts and relationships.
- Work with existing talented team
- Completely remote and flexible schedule
- Lots of growth and learning opportunities
- Chance to be part of a fast growing startup environment and learn at an accelerated pace
- Fun and personable culture, we feel like one big family!
This Position Is Perfect For You If…
You Have an Entrepreneurial Drive.
You can build the sales process from the ground up and build your sales team.
You’re an Empathetic Leader.
You know how to lead a team, how to identify the needs of your team members, and know what additional team members need to be added.
You’re a Problem Solver.
You’re comfortable working in high growth but early stage startup environment where there may be ambiguity and quickly changing environments.
You’re Process Oriented.
You value processes and systems to drive predictable results.
You’re an Excellent Communicator.
You have excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal skills. You are able to explain complex topics in simple ways. You are able to clearly get your point across and get all stakeholders aligned on a common goal.
You’re Highly Analytical.
When making decisions, you look at the facts and data to decide. You’re obsessed with metrics and understanding what are the key drivers of metrics.
What We Do
Please check us out to get a good understanding of our service:
Our site: https://www.skillsuccess.com/
Our hiring process is made up of four parts, so please be aware that you will need to dedicate time for a questionnaire, a video, and two 1-on-1 interviews.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this position. I look forward to hearing from you soon!