- North America
- 1 week ago
Hello, Project Managers!
My name is Greg and I am the CMO at SearchTides – a leading SEO and Digital Marketing Agency that has a world class product. We are able to build out campaigns at 5-10x the scale of a typical agency which means that we get significant client results in areas they have likely desperately wanted but struggled in the past to achieve. SearchTides shines at the intersection of performance and client relationships to bring the best of both worlds.
We are looking for a full-time skilled and detail-oriented Digital Project Manager to lead our major client accounts internally, making sure that client initiatives and campaigns get completed on time and to the highest of standards. You will prioritize a variety of client-facing and internal projects within the organization, structure the team, run status meetings, and ensure everyone has what they need to succeed. Most importantly, you will set and manage expectations, both internally and externally, and use your strong communication skills to ensure all parties stay informed.
We are looking for a Digital Project Manager for Digital Marketing Agency Needed specifically with these requirements:
- Fluent written and spoken English
- 2-5+ years experience as a project manager or equivalent title (preferably in an agency environment)
- Works well on a team, is a natural team leader, and is experienced in motivating and supporting teams
- Excellent time management skills
- Incredibly detail-oriented and obsessively organized
- Ability to ensure projects are staying on track and a sixth sense to gauge how individual contributors are performing
- Top level communication skills, manage expectations internally and externally
- Ability to focus on quality deliverables throughout the project lifecycle (not just the end result)
- Ability to communicate between different audiences, including clients, internal SEO teams, management
- Has confidence, self-discipline, initiative, and a sense of urgency in the work environment
Nice to have:
- Experience using Asana or equivalent tools
- Project Management certification
- Familiarly with SEO a huge bonus
Your responsibility will include (but not limited to):
- Managing communications, scope, and timelines for teams of 5-10
- Ensure all client initiatives are completed and delivered on time
- Managing internal team members and external vendors
- Prioritization of projects/time of others on campaign
- Run status meetings
- Identify project risks and come up with alternatives
- Manage project management software
- Work with an amazing product.
- Work with a casual and fun team. We’re a fun group of people who like to work hard and love to fool around.
- Enjoy the benefits of flexible remote work. We have been remote for years so know how to do that well, generous vacation time (holidays, PTO, winter break).
This Position Is Perfect For You If…
You’re taking Initiative.
Go All In. Commit fully, work hard, adapt quickly. You are the backbone of lots of initiatives at the organization.
You’re Super Organized.
This is a remote position, so you’ll need to be organized and on top of your tasks and responsibilities. You put your whole heart into your work and uplift those around you.
You have worked in a remote environment relying on communication heavily. You are honest/transparent, so we can move forward to greatness together.
You’re an Absolute All Star.
You know exactly what a company like ours needs to be able to scale successfully without things slipping through the cracks. You are the best, period.
What We Do
Please check us out to get a good understanding of our service:
Our site: https://searchtides.com/
Our hiring process is made up of four parts, so please be aware that you will need to dedicate time for a questionnaire, a video, and two 1-on-1 interviews.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this position. I look forward to hearing from you soon!