- North America
- 1 month ago
Hello, Marketing Leaders!
My name is Michael and I am the Founder & CEO at SkillSuccess.com – an Online Educational Platform that develops skills for Career Development. Skill Success is a rapidly growing e-learning provider in the expanding online education industry. We provide an on-demand subscription streaming service for over 2,000 online video courses with a focus on career development. Our company purpose is to empower people to reach their full potential in their careers.
We are looking to hire a motivated and experienced Director of Digital Marketing who can help us take the business to the next level through the help of expanding our digital marketing channels and building out our growth team. Someone who knows what they are doing and looking to take their career to the next level. An expert who is a tactical executor that thinks analytically.
We’re looking for someone who will be comfortable working with the current teams, executing on a variety of marketing strategies, and then having the ability to delegate as the marketing/growth team builds out.
We are looking for a Director of Digital Marketing specifically with these requirements:
- Fluent written and spoken English
- At least 5 or more Years of Experience in a Digital Marketing Leadership Role
- Experience building, leading and managing a remote growth/marketing team
- Proven experience at an E-learning company or digital subscription service
- Expert level and proven track record with Paid Social Media, Search Engine Marketing, Email Marketing, and SEO.
- Experience working with influencers and affiliate marketing are a major plus.
- Ability to build and analyze reports to make marketing decisions.
- Excellent analytical skills and outstanding attention to detail.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Paid Media – FB/IG, LinkedIn and explore other new channels.
- Search Engine Marketing – Google, Bing, etc.
- Email Marketing – strategy and execution for a year-round content calendar.
- SEO – work with the in-house SEO team on strategy and execution to increase sales through organic search traffic.
- Partnerships – identify and negotiate strategic partnerships with companies.
- Sales Funnels – Conceptualize and architect sales funnels. Work with an internal team of designers and developers to build sales funnels. Execute conversion rate optimization tests to improve conversion rates.
- Data Analytics – coordinate w/ analytics team for feedback and new data driven actions.
- New Growth Initiatives – identify opportunities such as referral programs or other new growth strategies that can be implemented in the business.
- Building and leading an international remote growth/marketing team.
- Opportunity to built out your own execution team
- Autonomy in your decision making and experiments
- Opportunities to explore many different marketing channels
- Work with existing talented team
- Completely remote and flexible schedule
- Lots of growth and learning opportunities
- Chance to be part of a fast growing startup environment and learn at an accelerated pace
- Fun and personable culture, we feel like one big family!
This Position Is Perfect For You If…
You have an Entrepreneurial Drive.
You can build the omnichannel digital marketing strategy from the ground up and build your marketing team.
You’re a Self-Starter.
We’re looking for someone who gets the job done and delivers on time. Ideally, you are self-directed, self-motivated, and don’t need someone to look over your shoulder or hold your hand.
You’re a Problem Solver.
You’re comfortable working in high growth but early stage startup environment where there may be ambiguity and quickly changing environments.
You’re a Process Oriented.
You value processes and systems to drive predictable results.
You are obsessed with and pay great attention to the details throughout any projects you build, launch and lead.
You’re an Excellent Communicator.
You have excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal skills. You are able to explain complex topics in simple ways. You are able to clearly get your point across and get all stakeholders aligned on a common goal.
You’re Highly Analytical.
When making decisions, you look at the facts and data to decide. You’re obsessed with metrics and understanding what are the key drivers of metrics.
What We Do
Please check us out to get a good understanding of our service:
Our site: https://www.skillsuccess.com/
Our hiring process is made up of five parts, so please be aware that you will need to dedicate time for a questionnaire, skill test, a video, and two 1-on-1 interviews.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this position. I look forward to hearing from you soon!