- North America / South America
- Renaissance Management
- 1 week ago
Hello, Chief Marketing Officers!
My name is Brandon and I am the COO of a fast growing E-commerce company that owns 3 supplement brands focused on wellness, fitness and nootropics. We sell supplements directly to consumers and are aggressively scaling. We’re experts in managing and scaling all facets of E-commerce: from Shopify to Amazon.
We are looking to hire a motivated, analytical and creative Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) who has experience working as a CMO (or similar level role) in an E-commerce company. As well as experience managing and scaling a business from 7 to 8 figures.
As the Chief Marketing Officer, you will be responsible for defining and implementing our marketing and growth programs. You will have the resources to build a team to help you execute on the strategies you develop.
We are looking for a Chief Marketing Officer for E-Commerce Company specifically with these requirements:
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Proven experience as CMO or similar role
- Marketing experience with scaling an E-commerce business from 7 to 8 figure
- Demonstrable experience developing and executing go-to-market plans for E-commerce platforms, including targeted paid advertising, and content marketing
- Experience with internal and external team management
- Experience building and running personalized inbound/outbound marketing campaigns
- Great organizational and time management skills
- Can work well on a team, is a strong team leader, and is experienced in motivating and supporting others
- Top level communication skills
Your responsibility will include (but not limited to):
- Create and own the go-to-market (GTM) strategy for new products & features.
- Drive the evolution of our brand positioning.
- Collaborate and lead across the organization.
- Build out the marketing department.
- Establish and execute budgets.
- Achieving KPI’s.
- ROI by company targets.
- Work directly with our COO and take full ownership of our online presence and customer acquisition programs.
- Be part of aggressively scaling a 7-figure company to 8 figures.
- Enjoy the benefits of flexible remote work.
- Work in a vibrant team environment.
This Position Is Perfect For You If…
You Take Initiative.
You go all In. Commit fully, work hard, adapt quickly. You are the backbone of lots of initiatives at the organization.
You’re Super Organized.
This is a remote position, so you’ll need to be organized and on top of your tasks and responsibilities. You put your whole heart into your work and uplift those around you.
You are comfortable with data and analytics, and you can clearly communicate your results and ideas.
You’re a Self-Starter.
We’re looking for someone who gets the job done and delivers on time. Ideally, you are self-directed, self-motivated, and don’t need someone to look over your shoulder or hold your hand.
You’re an Absolute All Star.
You know exactly what a company like ours needs to be able to scale successfully without things slipping through the cracks. You are the best, period.
What We Do
Our ongoing goal is to acquire wellness brands, operate, and scale them while keeping the purpose and vision of the businesses alive.
Our extensive e-commerce experience, team, and platform give us the ability to scale brands to realize their full potential. Over the last several years, we’ve built and operated multiple 7-figure, purpose-driven brands with large brand followings.
Please check us out to get a good understanding of our products:
Our wellness brand: https://infiniteageco.com/
Our fitness brand: https://narrowslabs.com/
Our hiring process is made up of four parts, so please be aware that you will need to dedicate time for a questionnaire, a video, and two 1-on-1 interviews.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this position. I look forward to hearing from you soon!