- Europe / Africa / Americas
- 4 weeks ago
Hello, Operations Managers!
My name is Greg and I am the CEO and Co-Founder of SearchTides – a leading SEO and Digital Marketing Agency that has a legitimate world class product. We are able to build out campaigns at 5-10x the scale of typical campaigns which means that we get significant client results in areas they have likely desperately wanted but struggled in the past to achieve. SearchTides shines at the intersection of performance and client relationships to bring the best of both worlds.
We are looking for a full-time talented Operations Managers who can bring a smile to everyone else’s face and galvanize the team. The one who must be a wrangler with the ability to keep on top of outstanding orders communicating with different team members in different timezones. They need to be able to communicate clearly with both team members and clients. Data driven & well organized. Someone who should value integrity and always try to look out for our clients’ best interests. We value our team so we’d like this person to be compassionate and patient as well. Ability to be proactive is a must.
Ultimately, you’ll ensure our operations run smoothly, people are being productive and clients are happy.
We are looking for an Operations Manager specifically with these requirements:
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Proven operational experience with results
- Experience in managing a small team
- Direct and indirect experience with SEO (ex. Within a marketing agency)
- Great communication skills
- Experience in Account Management or working with client communication on a regular basis
- Experience in data analysis & advanced proficiency in Excel / Google Sheets
- Ability to manage multiple departments and moving pieces
- Experience with cross cultural team management and operations
- Leadership ability to put people together
Your responsibility will include (but not limited to):
- Communicate with team members and external vendors
- Make sure orders are being fulfilled properly and in a timely fashion
- Offer basic SEO explanations to team and sometimes clients
- Ensure new clients are on-boarded successfully and have a great experience in their first few months using our service
- Identify clients who would benefit from our services and or mini-clients of our agency
- On-going reporting for ST leadership
- Hold regular meetings with team members
- Work with an amazing product
- Work with a casual and fun team. We’re a fun group of people who like to work hard and love to fool around.
- We’re offering a really innovative and unique service that is truly needed in the SEO industry.
- This role has the opportunity to grow into more of a leadership role down the line but for now the main responsibility is to make sure everything is running efficiently.
- Coming into the highest role, financial growth opportunities down the road
- Enjoy the benefits of flexible remote work and independence.
This Position Is Perfect For You If…
You’re a fast learner.
You won’t be expected to know everything from the start, but you’ll need to be motivated and quick to learn new information.
You’re high energy.
You are quick, fast-paced and super organized. You put your whole heart into your work and uplift those around you.
You’re super organized.
You are organized enough to make sure that you’re on top of everything. Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, where your time is your most valuable asset.
Don’t need a micromanager to keep you on track. You’re passionate about learning, you are a lifelong learner, you never stop learning.
What We Do
Please check us out to get a good understanding of our service:
Our site: https://searchtides.com/
Our hiring process is made up of four parts, so please be aware that you will need to dedicate time for a questionnaire, a video, and two to three 1-on-1 interviews.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this position. I look forward to hearing from you soon!