- North America / South America
- Renaissance Management
- 1 week ago
Hello, Project Managers!
My name is Brandon and I am the COO of a fast growing E-commerce company that owns 3 supplement brands focused on wellness, fitness and nootropics. We sell supplements directly to consumers and are aggressively scaling. We’re experts in managing and scaling all facets of E-commerce: from Shopify to Amazon.
We are looking for a full-time skilled and detail-oriented E-Commerce Project Manager who is a confident decision maker and has an ability to self-prioritize tasks. This PM will be a key liaison between the products, marketing, technical, vendor and executive teams.
We are looking for a Full-Time Project Manager for E-Commerce Company specifically with these requirements:
- Fluent written and spoken English
- 2-5+ years of experience as a project manager or equivalent title (in an E-commerce environment)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Incredibly detail-oriented and obsessively organized
- Ability to ensure supplement projects are staying on track
- Ability to focus on quality deliverables throughout the project lifecycle
- Effective communication and collaboration skills
- Experience with the project management system Monday.com
- Ability to provide insight around potential risks and opportunities
Your responsibility will include (but not limited to):
- Day-to-day task management of the team (via Monday.com)
- Develop and execute strategic projects for 3 supplement brands
- Plan and execute Sales Events
- Deliver projects on time, on budget, and meet key KPI’s
- Identify project risks and come up with alternatives
- Initiate resolutions, resolve conflicts, deliver results
- Enjoy the benefits of flexible remote work
- Work in a vibrant team environment
- Work directly with our COO
- Be part of aggressively scaling a 7-figure company to 8 figures.
This Position Is Perfect For You If…
You’re Super Organized.
You keep your and your team members’ tasks and projects organized. You have the ability to manage your time and deliverables well.
You’re Detail Oriented.
You are capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well.
You are quick, high energy and move quickly. You put your whole heart into your work and want to be a part of something great.
You’re the Superstar.
Great just isn’t good enough. You are the best at everything you put your mind to, period.
What We Do
Please check us out to get a good understanding of our products:
Our main brand: https://infiniteageco.com/
Our hiring process is made up of four parts, so please be aware that you will need to dedicate time for a questionnaire, a video, and two 1-on-1 interviews.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this position. I look forward to hearing from you soon!