- North America
- 4 weeks ago
Hello, Product Managers!
My name is Michael and I am the Founder & CEO at Skill Success – an Online Educational Platform that develops skills for personal and professional growth. We’re a rapidly growing e-learning provider in the expanding online education industry. We provide an on-demand subscription streaming service for over 2,000 online video courses with a focus on career development. Our company purpose is to empower people to reach their full potential in their careers.
We’re looking to hire an experienced Growth Product Manager to lead and continue building out our product team. Someone who will be responsible for the vision, strategy and execution of new product features to drive key growth metrics including activation, retention, revenue and referral. This role reports directly to the CEO and will work with cross departments such as Marketing, Development, and Data Analytics to achieve growth initiatives. This is a full-time remote position.
We are looking for a Growth Product Manager specifically with these requirements:
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager
- Proven track record with case studies on results achieved
- Experience in building and expanding a product or development team
- Experience in managing a remote team of at least 3 – 5 direct reports
- Loves to create amazing digital consumer experiences
- Excited to work in a fast paced startup environment
- Experience working remotely and responsible with deliverables
- Bachelor’s Degree
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in CS
- Experience with working E-learning platforms
- Experience working with SAAS companies
- Experience with digital products
Your responsibility will include (but not limited to):
- Ownership of strategy, vision and execution of features and/or products for the Skill Success eLearning platform to help our customers unlock more value from the service
- Plan and execute the product road map
- Lead product flow and aesthetics
- Develop processes and best practices for the product team
- Leadership of the product and development team. We’re looking for a key individual to build our expanding product team around
- Ensure new product features are rolled out on time and without error
- Ideate and analyze testing new features to improve activation, retention, revenue and referral
- Opportunity to build our expanding product team around.
- Work with existing talented team
- Completely remote and flexible schedule
- Lots of growth and learning opportunities
- Chance to be part of a fast growing startup environment and learn at an accelerated pace
- Fun and personable culture, we feel like one big family!
This Position Is Perfect For You If…
You have an Entrepreneurial Drive.
You thrive in ambiguity and can be autonomous in determining solutions. You are a creative thinker who can innovate and ideate a clear vision.
You’re an Empathetic Leader.
You know how to lead a team, how to identify the needs of your team members, and know what additional team members need to be added.
You’re a Problem Solver.
You’re comfortable working in high growth but early stage startup environment where there may be ambiguity and quickly changing environments.
You’re Process Oriented.
You value processes and systems to drive predictable results.
You Have Domain Experience.
Proven experience in building digital consumer products or services.
You’re an Excellent Communicator.
You have excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal skills. You are able to explain complex topics in simple ways. You are able to clearly get your point across and get all stakeholders aligned on a common goal.
You’re Highly Analytical.
When making decisions, you look at the facts and data. You’re obsessed with metrics and understanding what are the key drivers of metrics.
What We Do
Please check us out to get a good understanding of our service:
Our site: https://www.skillsuccess.com/
Our hiring process is made up of four parts, so please be aware that you will need to dedicate time for a questionnaire, a video, and two 1-on-1 interviews.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this position. I look forward to hearing from you soon!