- North America / South America / Europe
- Product-Led Institute
- 1 month ago
Hello, Head of Ops Managers!
My name is Wesley Bush and I am the CEO at Product-Led Institute – a global community of leading SaaS operators. We produce some of the world’s top training on how to build a product-led business. We do this by working with the best SaaS operators and spreading their ideas through our leading-edge events – which are entirely free to attend live.
We are looking to hire a motivated and experienced Head of Operations leader who can help us take the business to the next level and participate in a high-growth company. Our business is growing 400% YOY and with that growth comes new and exciting challenges. You’ll get to quickly level-up as the company grows and build an amazing team to help us deliver an incredible experience for our customers. We’re challenging an entire industry to think differently!
This is a part-time role that will grow into a full-time position within 1-3 months.
We are looking for a Head of Operations for Product-Led Institute Needed specifically with these requirements:
- Native written and spoken English
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Proven experience as Head of Operations, Operations Director or similar leadership role
- Experience working in or with SaaS/tech companies
- Excellent organizational and leadership ability
- Can build processes and systems
- Goal oriented and problem-solving aptitude
- Experience working in a remote team and managing one
- Proactive, comfortable doing things that haven’t been done before
Nice to have:
- Marketing experience/background
- Recruitment/hiring experience
- Experience running virtual summits
Your responsibility will include (but not limited to):
- Function as head of ops/team leader
- Implement efficient processes, standards and KPIs
- Recruiting, mentoring and motivating team members to achieve productivity and engagement
- Manage relations with executives, high profile speakers and sponsors (for our virtual summits)
- Oversee the implementation of technology solutions throughout the organization
- Report on operational performance and suggest improvements
- Project management
- Working in challenging environment where you’re going to be pushed to do your best work in your entire career
- Have the freedom to bring ideas, strategies and be free to implement them
- Make a difference in a global community challenging an entire industry to think differently
- 100% remote with flexible overlapping working hours
- Opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing company and grow with it
This Position Is Perfect For You If…
You’re high energy.
You are quick, fast-paced and super organized. You put your whole heart into your work and uplift those around you.
You’re taking Initiative.
Go All In. Commit fully, work hard, take ownership, and keep your promises.
Don’t need a micromanager to keep you on track.
You’re passionate about learning.
You are a lifelong learner, you never stop learning. You won’t be expected to know everything from the start, but you’ll need to be motivated and quick to learn new information.
Great just isn’t good enough. You are the best at everything you put your hands to.
What We Do
Please check us out to get a good understanding of our service:
Our site: https://productled.com/
Our hiring process is made up of four parts, so please be aware that you will need to dedicate time for a questionnaire, a video, and two 1-on-1 interviews.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this position. I look forward to hearing from you soon!