- 3 weeks ago
Hello, HR Coordinators!
My name is Anna and I am the CEO of a Remote-Focused Recruitment Agency. We’ve been operating for the past 2 years helping online businesses hire remote superstars. We believe the future of work is Remote, and have dedicated our time to providing a thorough, transparent, and easy-to-use recruitment service, for all remote hiring needs.
We’re looking to hire a motivated and experienced HR Coordinator to handle interviews and communicate with our clients on a weekly basis. Someone who is passionate about HR processes. One who is able to work autonomously and efficiently. The ideal candidate will have a broad knowledge of remote hiring practices, have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
This is a part-time remote role with the potential to grow into a full-time position.
We are looking for HR Coordinator for Online Recruitment Agency specifically with these requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience interviewing for remote leadership positions
- Familiarity with hiring practices and stages (interview, assessment, background checks)
- Good time management skills with the ability to juggle various open positions
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience working with Google Spreadsheets
- Great attention to detail
- Problem-solving ability
- Experience working in a remote setting
Nice to have:
- Experience working in online apps such as Slack, Notion, Front, and Calendly
Your responsibility will include (but not limited to):
- Support the recruitment/hiring process by interviewing candidates, performing reference checks, and communicating with clients.
- Reach out to clients for process updates, follow-ups, and build relationships for future opportunities.
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, experience, and personality traits by interviewing candidates via Zoom
- Schedule meetings, interviews and maintain the team’s agenda
- Provide feedback as to what you see is working and not working, and help to determine our strategies for the future.
- Learn new online recruitment processes, tactics, and how it all works!
- A flexible work schedule (we value your results over hours worked)
- Work in a friendly and personable culture, we feel like one big family!
- Training (we’ll help you grow your skills).
- Once trained, you will have flexibility with your hours and schedule.
- The freedom to work from anywhere.
This Position Is Perfect For You If…
You’re an Excellent Communicator.
You have great interpersonal, written, and verbal skills. You are able to clearly get your point across
Don’t need a micromanager to keep you on track. You’re passionate about learning, you are a lifelong learner, you never stop learning.
You have worked in a remote environment relying on communication heavily. You are honest/transparent, so we can move forward to greatness together.
You’re Super Organized.
This is a remote position, so you’ll need to be organized and on top of your tasks and responsibilities. You put your whole heart into your work.
What We Do
Please check us out to get a good understanding of our service:
Our site: https://letsremotivate.com/
Our hiring process is made up of four parts, so please be aware that you will need to dedicate time for a questionnaire, a video, and two 1-on-1 interviews.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this position. I look forward to hearing from you soon!