- 2 months ago
Hello, Operations Managers!
My name is Sarah and I am the CEO of Hair Growth Lab by Holinic – a digital beauty and wellness consultancy. We help women and men who are struggling with beauty concerns to reach their goals and improve their health through customized holistic programs.
Our customers come to us after they’ve tried traditional solutions (organics products, supplements, consultations with specialists) which failed them. Unlike those solutions, our understanding of wellness and beauty is treating the root causes rather than masking the symptom. We do this by collaborating with nutritionists, medical doctors, trichologists, and other experts in order to create programs that yield sustainable short and long terms results.
Currently, we are looking for a Part-Time talented, and passionate Operations Manager to take over the day-to-day operations, and develop and implement an operations roadmap. The right person will build internal systems, run the team, create game-changing strategies, and find ways to make other team members shine and grow.
We are looking for an Operations Manager specifically with these requirements:
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Effective communication style
- Proven experience as Operations Manager (preferably with educational products beauty/wellness services)
- Experience in leading remote teams with more than 15 and scaling them to 20+
- The ability to interpret financial data and allocate budgets
- Relevant technology skills (marketing automation software, project management, web development)
- Project management experience
- Able to own projects from inception to delivery
- Extremely high attention to detail and dedication to excellence
- Passion about our mission (beauty, wellness, health care)
Your responsibility will include (but not limited to):
- Set up SOPs, processes, and KPIs for the business/team
- Own strategies leading towards operations excellence (develop and implement operations roadmap)
- Receive high-level project requirements from leadership team and oversee implementation end to end
- Monitor business performance, pinpoint areas of improvement and assemble teams for implementation
- Organizing task force to tackle out critical issues
- Participate in strategic planning and collaborate with the leadership team on planning sessions
- Point of contact for high level partners (top tier affiliates, agencies)
- Point of contact for other team members on any initiatives, projects other internal topics
- Super flexible work time (we focus highly on impact, not on time spent working).
- Potential promotion to COO.
- Possibility to completely own the development of new products such as Men’s haircare program, Female biohacking, Fertility courses, Self-care program, Retreats, Supplement development. If any of these are launched as a new company, there will be leadership roles (CEO, COO) available for which we’d first consider any internal candidates.
- Only work on things you enjoy, anything you don’t want to do can be outsourced to a different team, we want you to shine!
- Be part of a company that is revolutionizing the beauty space (think: the next Deciem).
- Work with experts in the beauty, wellness and healthcare space on bringing new practices to customers who have lost all hope for help.
- Opportunity to become part of a fast-growing company (average 10x growth month over month)
- Perfect learning ground for those who want to learn how to build a business of their own.
- Free access to all our products.
- Work with a highly curated team of global citizens who all feel a strong connection to the mission and brand, willing to put out their best work.
- Location independent.
This Position Is Perfect For You If…
You’re Detail Oriented.
You are extremely attentive to detail. Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well. You are organized enough to make sure that you’re on top of your responsibilities.
You Have an Entrepreneurial Drive.
You can build processes from the ground up and grow a remote team. You can create game changing strategies and find ways to make other team members shine and grow.
You Have Dedication to Excellence.
This is a remote position, so you’ll need to be organized and on top of your tasks and responsibilities. You put your whole heart into your work and uplift those around you.
You don’t need a micromanager to keep you on track. You’re passionate about our mission (beauty, wellness, health care). You have the ability to motivate yourself and also motivate a team in a positive way to get great results.
You can be creative in your quest for a solution to a problem. You are willing to try new innovative things and be flexible in your work until you find the answer you have been looking for.
What We Do
Please check us out to get a good understanding of our products:
Our site: https://www.holinic.co
Our Brand’s pages: https://hairgrowthlab.co/challenge
Our hiring process is made up of four parts, so please be aware that you will need to dedicate time for a questionnaire, a video, and two 1-on-1 interviews.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this position. I look forward to hearing from you soon!