- GILI Sports
- 4 weeks ago
Hello, Operations Managers!
My name is Jay Regan and I am the founder of GILI Sports – an e-Commerce company. We are a fun company that designs, manufactures, and sells Inflatable Paddle Boards. $10-15 of every paddle board order goes to saving our Oceans, Sea Animals, and Reefs. In addition to providing excellent products, we strive to make every single customer happy. Nothing less than 100% customer satisfaction is acceptable to us.
We are looking for a full-time talented Operations Manager to take over the day-to-day operations and assist with account management while the team grows. The right person to build internal systems, run the team, and create game changing strategies. Ability to learn and adapt quickly, the ability to take critical feedback, the ability to learn new things. Someone where our KPIs matter, but also motivating a team in a positive way to get there. Listens to instructions. Someone who is interested in the e-com space and growing more within the company.
We are looking for Operations Manager specifically with these requirements:
- Native (or close-to native) written and spoken English
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
- Proven experience as Operations Manager (in e-com space)
- Experience in a leadership role / leading a team
- Knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management
- Experience with databases and project management software (well versed in Office apps)
- The ability to interpret financial data and allocate budgets
- Experience working in a remote team and managing one
- Comfortable working flexible hours in US time zones
- Comfortable handling vendor/customer/team calls throughout the day (a flexible schedule is important)
Your responsibility will include (but not limited to):
- Set up SOPs, processes, and KPIs for the business/team.
- Manage our small team (5 people)
- Recruit, train and supervise staff, creating and improving onboarding procedures
- Monitor daily operations and address potential issues when they arise
- Monitor financial data and calculate payroll twice a month
- Managing e-commerce stores on Shopify and Amazon.
- Executing high level SEO Strategy alongside with the founder
- Coordinate documents with our Freight Forwarders and our 3PL
- Organize and manage inventory forecasting
- Helping to manage the contractors
- Work alongside the founder to develop your own skill sets and career to deliver results in your role.
- This is a long-term position with lots of growth.
- You will be challenged, and we will change pretty rapidly as we continue to grow.
- As an ops manager, you’re starting at the top of our org chart. As the company grows, so will your responsibility and salary.
- We’re a new company with HIGH growth that makes awesome products and gives back to the environment.
- Enjoy the benefits of remote work and/or working from anywhere in the world as long as you’re available during US business hours Monday through Friday.
- We make really cool and fun products. We’ll give you a paddle board and encourage you to get out on the water!
This Position Is Perfect For You If…
You’re a fast learner.
You won’t be expected to know everything from the start, but you’ll need to be motivated and quick to learn new information.
You’re taking Initiative.
Go All In. Commit fully, work hard, adapt quickly, and someone where our KPIs matter.
Don’t need a micromanager to keep you on track. You have the ability to motivate yourself and also motivate a team in a positive way to get the results.
You Have a Reliable Computer.
You are great at general computing, extremely good with numbers, and well versed in Office apps.
What We Do
Please check us out to get a good understanding of our products:
Our site: https://www.gilisports.com/
Our hiring process is made up of four parts, so please be aware that you will need to dedicate time for a questionnaire, a video, and two 1-on-1 interviews.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this position. I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Chief Paddler & Founder, GILI Sports