- North America / South America / Europe
- 3 weeks ago
Hello, Executive Assistants!
My name is Greg and I am the CMO at SearchTides – a leading SEO and Digital Marketing Agency that has a legitimate world-class product. We are able to build out campaigns at 5-10x the scale of a typical agency which means that we get significant client results in areas they have likely desperately wanted but struggled in the past to achieve. SearchTides shines at the intersection of performance and client relationships to bring the best of both worlds.
We are looking to hire a detail-oriented and highly organized Operations & Executive Assistant who can assist with the implementation of operational strategy as set forth by the Head of Operations. Someone who can work with the Head of Operations to document company training materials, systems, and operating procedures.
This is a Part-Time remote position.
We are looking for an Operations & Executive Assistant specifically with these requirements:
- Fluent/Native written and spoken English
- Ability to digest and document operational procedures and systems in a simple, clear, and concise manner
- Experience with Google Sheets, Google Slides, MS PowerPoint, or similar
- Can record high-quality audio and create & pair visual videos
- Willing to learn new things, knows what questions to ask, detail-oriented, concise, personable
- Great organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
Nice to have:
- SEO experience and knowledge
- Experience as an Executive Assistant at a digital marketing agency
- Experience with AirTable
Your responsibility will include (but not limited to):
- Support Chief Executives with anything from accountability to research to database management
- Provide Quality & Implementation Assurance (working cross-functionally to ensure team members and departments are using systems and processes correctly)
- Help the Head of Operations with documenting company training materials, systems, and operating procedures
- Perform audits within departments to make sure systems are running properly
- Documenting new SOPs as outlined by the Head of Operations and potentially distributing them to team members
- Supporting the Head of Operations in on-boarding new team members as well as general admin, research, and accountability for CEO & CSO.
- Work directly with the Head of Operations and learn processes from the best.
- Work with a casual and fun team. We’re a fun group of people who like to work hard and love to fool around.
- Enjoy the benefits of flexible remote work. We have been remote for years so know how to do that well, generous vacation time (holidays, winter break).
- Generous paid time off and sick leave
- Company culture is important to us: we put people first.
- You’ll be joining a team of 70+ and growing based across more than 10 countries.
- Flexible schedule.
- Endless opportunities to learn and grow.
This Position Is Perfect For You If…
You’re a fast learner.
You won’t be expected to know everything from the start, but you’ll need to be motivated and quick to learn new information.
You’re super organized.
This is a remote position, so you’ll need to be organized enough to make sure that you’re on top of everything. Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well.
You’re a problem solver.
You are creative with the ability to solve problems and find solutions. You get the job done and deliver on time.
What We Do
Please check us out to get a good understanding of our service:
Our site: https://searchtides.com/
Our hiring process is made up of four parts, so please be aware that you will need to dedicate time for a questionnaire, a video, and two 1-on-1 interviews.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this position. I look forward to hearing from you soon!