- Austria / Villach
- 4 weeks ago
Hello PLC Programmers!
My name is Christian and I am the Product Manager at NexGen Wafer Systems – a company that develops, manufactures, markets and services a line of unique semiconductor processing equipment for chip makers.
We deliver leading-edge processes and fabrication equipment that ensure productivity enhancement, uncompromising quality, and enabling technologies to our innovative customers. Close collaboration with our customers allows us to deliver products that meet their requirements and ensure sustainable success in the fast-moving market of the semiconductor industry.
With a headcount of 50 people around the world with the majority based in Austria and Singapore, we serve our customers in Europe, USA, and Asia. Our team of highly motivated engineers helped us to grow at a fast pace and to increase our footprint within the industry and to serve our steady growing customer base.
We are looking for Full-Time experienced Programmable Logical Controller (PLC) Programmers to join our team to take our business to the next level by expanding our software team in Austria.
We are looking for a PLC Programmer specifically with these requirements:
- Good verbal and written English skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
- Masters Degree in computer science, electrical engineering, electronics or mechatronics.
- Programming skills in a high-level language and great interest in PLC programming
- Technical background knowledge in the areas of industrial automation, motion, robotics, and electrical engineering
- 3+ years of programming experience in C#, C++ or Java
- Experience in software development specializing in PLC programming OR experience in working in microcontroller programming on any platform
- Creativity, strong self-learning and analytical ability
- Location: 30% – 100% in Austria, Villach (depending on candidates preference)
Your responsibility will include (but not limited to):
- Developing software modules to control hardware components (ex. Robots, Servo and stepper motors, Fluid handling, systems) alongside our software and controls team.
- Interpreting the requirements of internal and external clients.
- Providing technical support to external and internal customers.
- Identifying and developing design concepts, implementing, testing and deploying the software on our products.
- Working closely within a team of colleagues to master implementation tasks on a project.
- Being responsible for delivering results with pre-defined requirements within a given timeframe.
- An industry specific technical role with substantial growth opportunities
- State of the art technology and tools
- A team of motivated, friendly, helpful and very experienced colleagues
- Opportunity to work ⅓ of the year to permanently in Austria
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Very good remuneration
- Relocation package
This Position Is Perfect For You If…
You’re Super Organized.
You are organized enough to make sure that you’re on top of everything. Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, where your time is your most valuable asset.
You can be creative in your quest for a solution to a problem. You are willing to try new innovative things and be flexible in your work until you find the answer you have been looking for.
You’re a Self-Starter.
We’re looking for someone who gets the job done and delivers on time. Ideally, you are self-directed, self-motivated, analytical, resourceful and don’t need someone to look over your shoulder or hold your hand.
What We Do
Please check us out to get a good understanding of our services:
Our site: http://www.nexgenws.com/
Our hiring process is made up of four parts, so please be aware that you will need to dedicate time for a questionnaire, a video, and two 1-on-1 interviews.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this position. I look forward to hearing from you soon!