- Americas / Europe
- Big Flare
- 1 week ago
Hello, PPC Account Managers!
My name is Daryl and I am the CEO at Big Flare – an online paid traffic agency that specializes in direct response advertising campaigns on Google Adwords and Facebook Advertising. We work with E-commerce clients spending anywhere from $5K – $500K per month.
We’re a small and supportive team that looks out for each other and helps each other to succeed. People are important to us and we only want to work with clients and colleagues who bring as much enthusiasm and positivity to the work as we do.
We are looking to hire a full-time motivated and experienced PPC Account Manager who is passionate about mastering PPC as a craft and self-improvement. Our ideal candidate should be motivated by freedom, autonomy, mastery and working with good people.
This is a Full-Time remote position.
We are looking for a PPC Account Manager specifically with these requirements:
- Native (or close-to native) written and spoken English
- 3+ years PPC experience specifically in Paid Search and/or Shopping Ads
- Experience with managing directly multiple Google Ads clients simultaneously
- Experience working as a PPC freelancer or in a PPC agency
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets, data analysis and account optimisation.
- High ability to analyze, interpret and visualise data in a way that clients of all levels can understand.
- Effective written communication style
Nice to have:
- Strong track record managing high spend YouTube Ads
- Experience with teamwork software such as Asana, Slack, Google Drive
- Expert-level understanding of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and conversion tracking
- Facebook Ads and Display Ads
Your responsibility will include (but not limited to):
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues.
- Manage a small number of high value clients (usually 4-6) with a high level of care and attention.
- Manage the entire Google Ads account AND the client relationship.
- Proactively identify new growth opportunities for clients, get client buy-in, and implement your ideas.
- Maintain partnerships with PPC ad platforms and vendors.
- Understand the company’s annual goal, set your own quarterly goals then work hard to achieve them to contribute to the company’s wider mission.
- Support team members when they have issues or problems.
- Be full time 100% committed to Big Flare, no side gigs or other clients.
- Fully remote and flexible working hours.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off.
- Coworking space and books contribution.
- Full autonomy and trust to run client accounts and communications on your own.
- In-house training and development support.
- Manageable client load – look after around 4-6 clients at a time.
- Ability to grow into more senior positions of Senior Account Manager or Team Director.
- Become part of a vibrant, friendly, tight-knit team of 6 people who, like you, are obsessed with PPC.
- Achieve PPC mastery. Our goal is to excel at PPC. If that’s what you are looking to do as well, you found the right place.
This Position Is Perfect For You If…
You’re Highly Self-Motivated.
Don’t need a micromanager to keep you on track. You are motivated by freedom and autonomy. You are always looking to improve your skills in PPC. You’re passionate about continuous learning.
You’re an Excellent Communicator.
You have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills. You are very good at getting your point across both verbally and especially in writing.
You’re a Team Player.
You are a positive and friendly optimist who is collaborative and enjoys communicating via various platforms including regular weekly video calls. You have the ability to motivate yourself and your team to push hard and get results.
You take the initiative and can demonstrate a high level of accountability. You have a track record of completing projects independently, are driven to execute, and spread excellence among your team.
What We Do
Please check us out to get a good understanding of our services:
Our site: https://www.bigflare.com/
Our hiring process is made up of four parts, so please be aware that you will need to dedicate time for a questionnaire, a video, and two 1-on-1 interviews.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this position. I look forward to hearing from you soon!