- Americas / Europe / Australia
- Renaissance Management
- 3 weeks ago
Hello, Marketing Managers!
My name is Vashti and I am the COO of a fast-growing E-commerce company that owns 3 supplement brands focused on wellness, fitness and nootropics. We sell supplements directly to consumers and are aggressively scaling. We’re experts in managing and scaling all facets of E-commerce: from Shopify to Amazon. We have two brands under management that will need media buying attention. However, only one of the brands we’re looking to scale.
We are looking to hire a motivated, growth-minded, and accountable Senior Marketing Manager who has experience in digital marketing management for an E-commerce company. As well as experience managing and scaling ad spend.
This is your opportunity to work with a great company and play your part to grow a brand. We have ample opportunity to scale and are not restricted by limited inventory or adspend. Meaning, your ability to make backend commissions is unlimited. This is a Full-Time remote position.
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Manager specifically with these requirements:
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Digital marketing management experience.
- Proven experience in scaling and managing at least $20k/day in ad spend with hitting target ROAs.
- +3 years experience in FB ads media buying.
- Experience in managing Facebook ads and Youtube.
- Understands Google, and various other ad platforms.
- Experience in direct-to-consumer conversion campaigns.
- Have an understanding and experience in effective funnels and what’s currently working.
- Have an understanding of what kind of ad creatives are currently working in the supplement space.
- Have experience in conversion campaigns for physical products (preferably in health and wellness). Not lead generation or engagement campaigns.
Your responsibility will include (but not limited to):
- Managing and scaling media buying platforms (you will be handling the implementation).
- Working with team members to scale our daily ad spend.
- Customer acquisition and revenue growth.
- Focusing on strategies that will promote return buyers.
- Participating in Hubstaff time tracking.
- Work directly with our COO and take full ownership of our online presence.
- Be part of aggressively scaling a 7-figure company to 8 figures.
- Access to paid training.
- Paid seminars and training twice a year.
- Enjoy the benefits of flexible remote work.
- Get % backend bonuses paid monthly (percentage of adspend or revenue – adspend).
- Paid sick-time (USA citizens).
- Medical (USA citizens).
- Be part of a positive, hardworking, and goal oriented team environment.
This Position Is Perfect For You If…
You’re not afraid to roll-up your sleeves and get to work. You will be responsible for working with team members to scale our daily ad spend. We will be relying on you for the success of our customer acquisition and revenue scaling.
You build clear, structured processes and hold yourself accountable. Since it’s a fully remote position you are responsive and available.
You’re passionate about learning, you are a lifelong learner and never stop. You are looking for the opportunity to do bigger/better things and learn from them.
What We Do
Our ongoing goal is to acquire wellness brands, operate, and scale them while keeping the purpose and vision of the businesses alive.
Our extensive e-commerce experience, team, and platform give us the ability to scale brands to realize their full potential. Over the last several years, we’ve built and operated multiple 7-figure, purpose-driven brands with large brand followings.
Please check us out to get a good understanding of our products:
Our wellness brand: https://infiniteageco.com/
Our fitness brand: https://narrowslabs.com/
Our hiring process is made up of four parts, so please be aware that you will need to dedicate time for a questionnaire, a video, and two 1-on-1 interviews.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this position. I look forward to hearing from you soon!