- Americas / Europe
- 2 weeks ago
Hello, SEO Specialists!
My name is Greg and I am the CMO at SearchTides – a fully remote leading Digital Marketing Agency that specializes in large scale SEO campaigns. Our team has set the pace for industry best practices and is composed of team members with up to 16 years of SEO experience. Using our proprietary software and processes, we’re able to build out campaigns at 5-10x the scale of typical campaigns resulting in measurable growth for our clients. We shine at the intersection of performance and client relationships.
We are looking for a full-time experienced SEO Specialist to join our SEO team. Qualified candidates will have 2-5 years of experience with both on-site and off-site SEO, be data-driven, have experience creating technical internal and client-facing reports, and have a desire to keep ahead of the curve in the SEO industry. Someone who should also be creative in their approach to problem solving and thrive when presented with a set of problems in need of resolution. This role reports to the SEO Manager and will be responsible for internal and external reporting, implementing on-page SEO strategy and optimization, and guiding off-site strategy.
Having been fully remote for years, we have honed in on fun virtual hangouts, an inviting culture, and encourage a flexible work/life balance. Our managers undergo significant leadership training to ensure we maintain an environment where personal and professional growth can occur.
We are looking for SEO Specialist for Digital Marketing Agency specifically with these requirements:
- Fluent written and spoken English
- 2-5+ years of experience in SEO (preferably in an agency environment)
- Expertise with Analytics Tools (Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Data Studio)
- Experience in SemRush, Ahrefs, Rank Tracking Tools
- Targeted SEO Tools such as On-Page Correlation Tools, Scrapebox (or equivalent scraping software)
- Excellent analytical skills and outstanding attention to detail
Your responsibility will include (but not limited to):
- ON-PAGE STRATEGY AND OPTIMIZATION
- Ensure pages are well-structured to answer search query and search intent
- Identify main and secondary keywords to target on a given URL/piece of content
- Utilize our software to execute optimization of pages using concepts like keyword density, keyword frequency, match words, titles, descriptions, Schema, etc
- OFF-PAGE STRATEGY AND EXECUTION
- Research and determine backlink distribution based on the number of links and target pages, giving priority to any event-specific or prioritized page
- Assist our Link Building Department by providing necessary target URL and anchor texts for planned links
- Ensure that links are executed properly using our internal tracking systems
- CLIENT REPORTING & ANALYSIS
- Create weekly client reports leveraging Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Rank Tracking Tools, and/or Google Data Studio
- Monitor client rankings and any necessary additional KPIs in order to remain up to date with the campaign progress
- Report, investigate, and troubleshoot problems with client campaigns
- Write client reports detailing problems, corrective actions, and progress with campaigns
- Company culture is important to us: we put people first!
- You’ll be joining a team of 70+ and growing based across more than 10 countries
- Generous paid time off and sick leave
- 10 – 15 paid company holidays per year
- Flexible schedule
- Generous remuneration based on skills and experience
- Endless opportunities to learn and grow from a cutting edge SEO team
This Position Is Perfect For You If…
You’re obsessed with SEO.
You are looking for the opportunity to do bigger/better things and learn from the best.
Ability to leverage data to solve different challenges. You make strategic decisions based on data analysis and interpretation.
You are persistent in your quest for a solution to a problem. You are willing to try new innovative things and be flexible in your work until you find the answer you have been looking for.
You don’t need a micromanager to keep you on track. You’re passionate about learning, you are a lifelong learner, you never stop learning.
What We Do
Please check us out to get a good understanding of our services:
Our site: https://searchtides.com/
Our hiring process is made up of four parts, so please be aware that you will need to dedicate time for a questionnaire, a video, and two 1-on-1 interviews.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this position. I look forward to hearing from you soon!