- North America
- 6 months ago
Hello, SEO Managers!
My name is Greg and I am the CMO at SearchTides – a leading SEO and Digital Marketing Agency that has a world class product. We are able to build out campaigns at 5-10x the scale of a typical agency which means that we get significant client results in areas they have likely desperately wanted but struggled in the past to achieve. SearchTides shines at the intersection of performance and client relationships to bring the best of both worlds.
We are looking for a full-time data driven Technical SEO Manager who specializes on the technical side, including on-page optimization, site architecture, and research/strategy. An expert that can take client initiatives and complete them start to finish with minimal guidance and reliance on others. Someone who craves knowledge, is obsessed with SEO, is looking for the opportunity to do bigger/better things and wants to learn from the best!
We are looking for a Technical SEO Manager for Digital Marketing Agency Needed specifically with these requirements:
- Fluent written and spoken English
- 3-5+ years of experience in SEO (preferably in an agency environment)
- Expertise in Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, SemRush, Ahrefs
- Familiarity with on-page tools such as or similar to CORA, Surferseo, or Page Optimizer Pro
- Excellent analytical skills and outstanding attention to detail
- Ability and eagerness to effectively balance ad-hoc daily requests with big-picture strategic work
- Great oral and written communication, with the ability to clearly explain SEO concepts
- Managerial or mentorship experience (optional)
Your responsibility will include (but not limited to):
- Implement and assist in the development of SEO strategies that drive growth and ROI
- Leading SEO audits and sharing SEO recommendations, analyzing deliverables and results to internal teams
- Manage on-page SEO for selected clients
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes with SEO industry
- Master the architecture, content taxonomy, and technical constraints of our client websites
- Optimize faceted navigation for E-commerce CMS systems
- Track and analyze technical factors affecting search visibility, crawling and index coverage, providing insight and recommendations for improvement
- Discover and report on potential systemic technical problems in indexability, canonicalization, redirects, HTTP errors, etc.
- Opportunity to become the second in command of the SEO management
- Learn from one of the best SEOs on the planet
- Work with an amazing product
- Work with a casual and fun team. We’re a fun group of people who like to work hard and love to fool around.
- Enjoy the benefits of flexible remote work. We have been remote for years so know how to do that well, generous vacation time (holidays, PTO, winter break)
This Position Is Perfect For You If…
You have the ability to take on assignments and move forward with minimal reliance on others.
You’re obsessed with SEO
You are looking for the opportunity to do bigger/better things and learn from the best.
You have worked in a remote environment relying on communication heavily. You are honest/transparent, so we can move forward towards greatness together.
You’re the Superstar.
Great just isn’t good enough. You are the best at everything you put your hands to, period
What We Do
Please check us out to get a good understanding of our services:
Our site: https://searchtides.com/
Our hiring process is made up of four parts, so please be aware that you will need to dedicate time for a questionnaire, a video, and two 1-on-1 interviews.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this position. I look forward to hearing from you soon!