Anna Shcherbyna, founder and CEO of Remotivate, a remote focused recruitment agency. Anna has more than 9 years of experience in recruiting. Nate and Anna have worked together for some years and they discuss how they meet, her procedure for recruiting, and her 8 step hiring funnel.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Anna’s story of getting into recruiting
- How Nate and Anna met
- The ultimate approach to finding the right culture fit
- The 8 step hiring funnel to finding A-Players that fit your culture/personality
- The 5+ sources to recruit high quality candidates
- Top mistakes people make when hiring and how to avoid them early on
- Solidify your vision so you can attract the type of A-Players you want in your organization.
- A robust hiring funnel makes the hiring process easier without the fear or stress.
- Most common hiring mistake: Hiring a jack of all trades.
- The major quality of an operations manager is resourcefulness.
- Indeed is a great platform to hire someone for operational roles. We listed 5 more job boards for high quality people.
- Job descriptions really matters in attracting the right people.